• Design stable, reliable and effective databases
• Optimize and maintain legacy systems
• Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
• Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
• Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
• Gather user requirements and identify new features
• Develop technical and training manuals
• Provide data management support to users
• Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
• Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
• Proven work experience as a Database developer
• In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
• Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
• Hands on experience with SQL
• Excellent analytical and organization skills
• An ability to understand front-end user’s requirements and a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Software Developer (CLOSED VACANCY)
Ibdaa MicroFinance is seeking an experienced Software Developer to develop, maintain and enhance Ibdaa applications, databases, and external/internal websites. This position will interact with the operations team and external suppliers to integrate with a variety of projects.
The responsibilities include the development, maintenance, and enhancement of a variety of software applications, as well as supporting existing applications, mobile applications, and reporting modules.
The software developer will be collaborating with the financial and operating departments on various projects, research new technologies and ways to improve the existing applications and support daily issues as needed.
The software developer will be acting as a second line of support to solve issues related to the existing platform. Reporting to the IT Manager, the Software developer is in charge of analyzing, designing, building, testing and building new components and integrate with third-party components and solutions.
3+years of software development experience
Strong communication skills
Ability to work in and with teams
Oracle database development experience
Reports generation / ad-hoc reporting experience
Database scripting knowledge
Working knowledge of Web Services
Angular/ionic development experience
Familiarity with distributed development/client-server development
Familiarity with SDLC including testing and verification.
Ability and skills to contribute to the design aspect of projects
Ability to learn quickly and act independently
Eager to learn new applications and technologies in a heterogeneous environment
Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a desire to work in a challenging position
Team player, Ability to work well with end-users
Please note that this position is for 6 months period and we will be renewed based on the needs.
The loan officer position is considered as a field function aimed at building and managing credit portfolios in terms of marketing of lending products, studying the files in terms of risk assessment and follow-up collection; in addition of providing outstanding service to clients.
1) Conduct door-to-door, field promotion and marketing visits to promote the company’s products within her/his assigned area.
2) Visit clients in accordance with the plans and policies set by the company.
3) Carry out regular visits to clients to build good relations with them and re-attract them and fill the forms required for visits.
4) Follow-up and control the portfolio in charge and ensure the commitment of clients to pay and remind them of deadlines.
5) Perform any other duties as might be assigned .
Bachelor or Technical degree in Accounting or Customer Service;
1 year of experience in sales or customer service;
Excellent communication and negotiation skills, sound judgment and demonstrated problem-solving skills;
Ability to work in the field for long hours, under pressure and challenging conditions;
Knowledge of the region’s environment and culture, where s/he will be working;
Accuracy in work and ability to solve problems;