The loan officer position is considered as a field function aimed at building and managing credit portfolios in terms of marketing of lending products, studying the files in terms of risk assessment and follow-up collection; in addition of providing outstanding service to clients.
1) Conduct door-to-door, field promotion and marketing visits to promote the company’s products within her/his assigned area.
2) Visit clients in accordance with the plans and policies set by the company.
3) Carry out regular visits to clients to build good relations with them and re-attract them and fill the forms required for visits.
4) Follow-up and control the portfolio in charge and ensure the commitment of clients to pay and remind them of deadlines.
5) Perform any other duties as might be assigned .
Bachelor or Technical degree in Accounting or Customer Service;
1 year of experience in sales or customer service;
Excellent communication and negotiation skills, sound judgment and demonstrated problem-solving skills;
Ability to work in the field for long hours, under pressure and challenging conditions;
Knowledge of the region’s environment and culture, where s/he will be working;
Accuracy in work and ability to solve problems;